SAUNDERS IS KNOWN WORLDWIDE FOR QUALITY DIAPHRAGM VALVES
Since P K Saunders developed the first modern diaphragm valve in 1928, Saunders Valves have led the way in reliability, engineering and safety.
The Saunders range of diaphragm valves has developed through innovation in both design and new material technology.
As a result, Saunders diaphragm valves have gained an excellent reputation worldwide for providing reliable and consistent operation in a wide range of industries.
Saunders ES & EV Actuators
Saunders ES & EV Actuators are suitable for the full range of Saunders Diaphragm valves. The ES and EV linear actuator range offers a robust and durable solution; both actuators are renowned for their long lasting reliability.
- Size Range: DN 15 – 200 ( ½” – 8”)
- Temperature Range: - 20 to + 85°C
- Options: Available as failsafe spring to close, spring to open and double acting
- Valve Suitability: Weir Type A diaphragm valves, Straight through Type KB diaphragm valves and the Saunders Aseptic Range of Diaphragm valves
- Accessories available: solenoid valve, switch box, positoiner , air filter and handwheel ( EV – handwheel not available)
- Key Applications: Suitable for the chemical industry, water treatment and minerals processing
STRAIGHT THRU INDUSTRIAL DIAPHRAGM
With its straight through design for non turbulent flow, and proven rubber linings, the Saunders Type KB valve is ideally suited for demanding abrasive applications. Glass lining is also available.
Key features: 100% leaktight operation, low maintenance costs. Suitable for a wide range of duties particularly those involving abrasive media
Size Range: DN 8 – 350 ( ¼” – 14”)
Pressure Rating: PN16
Approvals: ISO 9001, PED97/23/EC , WRAS, TUV AD Merkblatt HPO, TUV AD Merkblatt A4, ATEX Directive (94/9/EC)
Key Applications: Mining and Minerals Processing, China Clay Processing, Coal and other Power Industry related applications including Flue Gas Desulphurisation (FGD) and Sewage Processing
Our staff can be a big help in putting your order together! Dialogue is an expected and valuable part of the order process with Associated Valve.
When dealing with specialty valves destined for service in unique or unusual situations, no single form is likely to cover every necessary variable. This is where the experience and product knowledge of a good distributor comes into play.